Friday, July 24, 2009

Here I Blog Again

Hello....my name is Melissa....and I'm addicted to blogging. (Welcome, Melissa)


Okay, so it's not that bad....yet, but I do love to write and blog. I used to keep a blog years ago and one thing led to another and it turns out, these little things called kids...they don't leave you with a lot of free time. I know. I was shocked too. Crazy, right? You spend so much time getting ready for them, you bring them into this world and dote on them. And they take up all your time! :)


I can't guarantee what you'll find here or how often you'll find it, but what I can guarantee is that it'll be true life stories of a mother of two, a wife of 11 years and our little world around us. You may like it, you may not....but...


Here I blog again!

No comments:

Post a Comment